Monday, January 2, 2012

Slow Roasted Beef Ribs

what you need:
  • 1 package grass-fed beef ribs (about 6 ribs)
  • 1 onion
  • chopped garlic
  • paprika, rosemary, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin
what you do:
Season ribs with spices and place in covered baking dish. Cut onions in slices and place them around the ribs.  Add chopped garlic.

Cover baking dish (I used a cast iron put with a lid), place in pre-heated 250 degree oven and bake for 3 to 4 hours or until ribs are tender and fall off the bone. Uncover dish, increase temperature to 350 degrees and bake another 20 to 30 minutes, until outside of ribs is crispy.
Enjoy!

This post was shared on Monday Mania and Fat Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, I made these tonight. They were SOOOOO good. I've never liked ribs much, but this was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. And SO easy! Thanks!

    I was wondering if you have done an OAT (Organic Acid Test)? Was it helpful to you?

    ReplyDelete